Prep: 5 mins – Cook: 10 mins – Total: 15 mins
- 8 oz Cream cheese softened to room temperature and cubed
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup Beer
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika or regular
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper or to taste
- Place a large sauce pan over medium heat.
- Add cubed cream cheese and melt. Add beer, slowly and stirring, until fully combined with the cream cheese.
- Add garlic powder, smoked paprika, mustard powder and stir.
- Remove from heat and add cheese little by little, stirring continuously until all the cheese is fully melted.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour Beer Cheese Dip into a dipping bowl and serve immediately.
This recipe and photos were created by SweetAndSavoryMeals.com, we simply shared it! Please check them out as they have so many great ideas!