PREP: 5 mins – COOK: 30 mins – TOTAL: 35 mins
- 6 beets
- 1/4 cup dry buckwheat
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- coconut oil spray
- sea salt
- purple cabbage
- sliced carrots
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel and cube the beets. Place on a baking sheet and lightly spray the coconut oil over them. Sprinkle sea salt on top!
- Roast the beets for about 30-40 minutes.
- While the beets are roasting, cook the dry buckwheat according to directions (using about 1/2 cup of water).
- Prepare and put the salad ingredients (cabbage, kale, carrots, olive oil) together. Top the salads with the cooked buckwheat and roasted beets.
- Serve and enjoy!
This delicious and easy recipe was created by JarOfLemons.com, we simply shared it! Check them out for more great ideas!