Total Time – 25 mins
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey Dijon mustard
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Lettuce leaves
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, yogurt and mustard. Add turkey, grapes, celery, cashews and green onions; toss to coat. Serve on lettuce.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by TasteOfHome.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!