- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup dark spiced rum (such as Captain Morgan’s)
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, halved lengthwise, and sliced lengthwise into 12 wedges (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons sweetened coconut, toasted
- Low-fat vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Combine the sugar and rum in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at high 1 1/2 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Brush rum mixture evenly over pineapple wedges.
- Heat butter in a grill pan over medium-high heat. Add pineapple; grill 3 minutes on each side or until grill marks form and pineapple is thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with coconut. Garnish with ice cream, if desired.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by MyRecipes.com, we simply shared it! Check them out for more great ideas!