Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 10 mins – Total: 20 mins
- 12 slices white bread
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- ½ tsp chili powder
- salt (to taste)
- 1 cup microgreens
- 6 oz paneer
- 1 tbsp ghee (or butter)
- 1 small tomato
- 1 tbsp chaat masala
- 1 tbsp butter (softened)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cilantro-mint chutney
- Slice off the crust of the bread as close to the crust line as possible.
- Bring a small pot to boil. Add in the eggs and boil for 7-8 minutes. Remove the eggs from the hot water and peel off the shell. Chop up the eggs into bite-sized pieces and put them in a bowl. Add in the mango chutney, chili powder, and salt to taste. Give everything a toss until completely combined.
- To assemble: Spread the eggs and chutney on one side of the bread. Spread out the microgreens on another slice and combine the slices.
- While the eggs are boiling, make the cilantro-mint chutney. Chop the cucumber into thin slices.
- To assemble: On one slice, spread out the softened butter. Top it with 8-12 slices of cucumber. On the other slice, spread about a tablespoon of the cilantro-mint chutney. Combine the slices.
- Thinly slices the paneer into rectangles. In a frying pan, melt the ghee. Carefully place the paneer into the ghee and fry for 2-3 minutes on both sides until golden. Remove the paneer from the pan. Slice the tomato.
- To assemble: Dip the slice of bread in any remaining ghee from the pan. Layer one slice of bread with 3 slices of paneer. Add 2-3 slices of tomatoes to the other side. Sprinkle about ½ teaspoon of chaat masala over the tomatoes. Combine the slices.
- Cut each sandwich into half diagonally and serve with a cup of chai.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by MasalaAndChai.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!