Prep: 15 mins – Total: 25 mins
- 2 c shredded chicken
- 2 celery stalks, chopped into ¼ in. pieces
- 1 green onion, chopped thin
- 5-6 large strawberries, diced
- ⅓ c chopped pecans
- ¼ c mayonnaise
- 2 T Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 T poppy seeds
- ½ tsp pepper
- salt to taste
- Cut and chop ingredients accordingly.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, pecans, celery and onion. Stir to evenly mix.
- Add mayo, yogurt, mustard, poppy seeds, lemon juice and salt and pepper and mix well to evenly coat.
- Fold in strawberries.
- For best results, allow to chill for about 30 minutes before serving.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by LemonsAndZest.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!