- 2 pounds pork shoulder (or grab your favorite shredded BBQ on the way home)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon BBQ seasoning
- 1 32-ounce bag frozen tater tots
- 1 28-ounce can baked beans
- 2 cups shredded Monterrey jack cheese
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Green onion for garnish
- If you’re cooking your own pork, place the pork shoulder in a crockpot with water and seasoning. Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours. Once the meat is cooked through, remove it from pot and shred it with 2 forks.
- Once you have your meat cooked, you’re ready to cook your tater tots! Cook the tots according to the bags directions, and don’t forget to spray the large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Cook until crispy.
- Once your tots are cooked, remove from the oven and spread the meat over the top. Then top with baked beans and shredded cheese and return to the oven to bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Before serving, top with BBQ sauce and green onions.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by KimAndKalee.com, we just shared it! They have so many good ideas, you should check them out!